Committees & Causes
Women in Product Cincinnati
2018 – Present
2020 – Present
PRSA Employee Communications Section
Connect Conference Planning Committee
2018 – 2019
Blacksmith Awards Committee Member
NKY Chamber of Commerce
Communications Committee Chair
2014 – 2018
NKY Education Council
2014 – 2016
Boys & Girls Clubs of Greater Cincinnati
TRULeaders Marketing Advisory Board Co-Chair
2012 – 2014
BA, Radio & Television from University of Southern Indiana
Work History & Experience
Director of Product at Cerkl
(2018 – Present)
After demonstrating an aptitude and passion for product,
I was promoted to lead Cerkl’s first-ever Product team.
- Responsible for design & requirements, language,
product marketing, and education.
- Implemented process for measuring and reporting the success of feature releases.
- Created and iterated cross-functional process for feature improvements.
- Initiated a customer-centric rapid feedback framework
to increase adoption and satisfaction.
- Delivered dozens of features that increased
satisfaction and reduced client churn.
Marketing Director at Cerkl
(2016 – 2018)
As the first marketer on staff, I helped transition Cerkl from a small-biz focused start-up to an enterprise-level brand.
- Researched and built marketing tech stack with minimal engineering involvement.
- Started, and endlessly iterated a measurement strategy that told clear data stories.
- Wrote and executive produced bi-weekly industry podcast for two seasons.
- Created 50+ pieces of blog and video content.
- Rebuilt marketing site from the ground up in 30 days, resulting in a 113% increase in page views.
Digital Marketing Manager at Campbell County Public Library
(2013 – 2016)
Digital decision-maker and sole content creator for a mid-sized library in the Greater Cincinnati area.
- Platform switching, ground-up redesign of the library’s website.
- Selected vendor, managed build, and launch of
first-ever library app.
- Helped lead digital education initiatives for patrons and staff.
Digital Content Director at FOX19
(2012 – 2013)
After my success at 14News, I was called to FOX19 to completely overhaul the station’s thinking about digital
and social media. I worked diligently to energize, educate, and inspire the staff.
- Department head level manager leading a team of
five digital, community and social media producers.
- Oversaw production of device-specific digital storytelling.
- Tasked with management and growth of most liked media Facebook page in Cincinnati.
- Created processes that yielded 40% to 178%
year-to-year growth on web, mobile, and social media.
Digital Content Director at 14News
(2006 – 2012)
I began as a part-time web producer in the 14News
newsroom. Within a year and a half, I was a department
head. Each day I was in charge of publishing relevant content to drive page views, brand message, and time on site. I was on the front line of the mobile news
revolution, successfully launching three apps.
- Served as a leader on company-wide digital advisory board.
- Oversaw three site redesigns, including our move to mobile-first.
- Participated in a rigorous, selective one-year leadership program.
- Published content varying from news stories, to videos, to social media-specific posts on a variety of platforms.